Unthinkable...

What i'm on...

Friday, August 27, 2010

Tomorrow...


Tomorrow is the first day of the rest of my life. Tomorrow i will accept my worth and walk away with my head held high and not in the palm of my hands. Tomorrow i will no longer ask why things turned out the way they are, i'll just accept that it's over. Tomorrow i will open my eyes to the truths of present and not the promises made in the past. But that's tomorrow. . . You see its ok if i need to cry tonight. Because God knows i'm hurting inside. You see you turned my world upside down today. . . but tomorrow i move on. Tomorrow is when you are no longer worth my tears. Tomorrow is when I will accept that you will no longer have a place in my heart and your pain is yours to bear alone. Tomorrow is mine. . .

But God please help me.... tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment